Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
I study graphic design HND at Salford University. -The purpose of this project is to develop my online presence. Also including a portfolio and aspirations for future work.

Wednesday 13 October 2010

Tate Modern appraisal























I absolutely love the Tate modern in london having been there about 5 times since it opened. Some of my paintings and mixed media pieces for a show I did in 2008 were using the image of the Millenium bridge that opens onto the Tate modern entrance.
They have a strong brand identity, and have four galleries in the UK. I have been to three of them! Tate have managed to make art accesable to many people through being open and engaging with their gallery spaces and modern un-stuffy approach to customer service. Plus they are all free to enter! Tate has to be one of the most recognisable gallery brands in the UK.

1 comment:

  1. You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. Martin Modern

    ReplyDelete