Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
I study graphic design HND at Salford University. -The purpose of this project is to develop my online presence. Also including a portfolio and aspirations for future work.

Friday 22 October 2010

Media City cycle trip pics

After cycling to Media city and the surrounding Salford Quays on my day off recently I took these pictures. Although it is still under construction, you cannot fail to be impressed with the bold modern architecture! A real statement of intent for the future of the creative industries in the North-West. After our group exercises on Thursdays session I really feel like I want to find out more about the possibilities this new venture will open up for me professionally. An illustration will be brewing in my subconscious as I tap in these words, and by Sunday they will have some life on paper and inside my computer.













1 comment:

  1. Great work! Look forward to seeing your initial ideas for this one!

    ReplyDelete