Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
I study graphic design HND at Salford University. -The purpose of this project is to develop my online presence. Also including a portfolio and aspirations for future work.

Friday 8 October 2010

Martian design

After searching for some kind of meaningful and thoughtful name for my design company. I thought to use my name (oh how original) but the name Martin means from the god of war, and the planet Mars. So the name Martian design stuck in long enough for me not to dismiss it as cheesy and cliched. Although there is a very successful designer (if the fancy website is to be believed) with the same name in New York. http://www.martiandesign.com/
Ok I think this is too much of a similarity to consider this name. Back to the brainstorm!

No comments:

Post a Comment